Stuart Center for Global Leadership
The Stuart Center for Global Leadership, which is named after LFA alumnus and Lifetime trustee Jim Stuart ’59, is a place for students and faculty to explore options for developing a global outlook.The center offers co-curricular transformative global programs that inspire members of the LFA community to apply classroom concepts to problems in the real world.
The SCGL staff models collaborative leadership by working with global and local partners, faculty, alumni and the entire LFA community.
Initiatives for the 2019-2020 academic year include:
- Faculty and Staff Retreat
- Freshman Retreat
- Co-Curricular Travel Opportunities
- HOSS Travel - Kenya
- Global Leadership Workshops
- Student Story Exchange
- 9th Grade Seminar - Identity & Leadership
- 10th Grade Seminar - Service Learning