Lake Forest Academy seeks a culturally diverse faculty and staff committed to working with our diverse student body. LFA believes that diversity enhances the educational experience of all members of our community. We benefit from the input of people who offer a range of perspectives informed by different lived experiences and backgrounds. We learn how to flourish in a community whose diversity is comparable to that of the larger world. Greater diversity in our faculty and staff increases opportunities for meaningful connections and interactions between adults and students.
Lake Forest Academy is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. All decisions at the Academy will be made without regard to race, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or any other legally-protected status.
If you are searching for an academic institution where you can apply your amazing teaching skills in a great community, then you would find a home at Lake Forest Academy.
Current job openings:
If you are interested in completing your employment application online, please click on one of the openings above or click here.
- Hard working and appreciative students in grades 9-12 representing 17 states and 33 countries
- Great teachers who work well together inside and outside the classroom
- An institution committed to global learning and a curriculum to match
- Excellent Benefits
- 70% of our faculty live on our scenic and secluded 160 acre campus.
- LFA is only 30 miles from downtown Chicago and is easily accessed by Metra.