Tuition and Financial Aid
Lake Forest Academy is committed to making our education available to all qualified students. We offer over $5.2 million in financial aid grants annually to families who could not otherwise afford the cost of a Lake Forest Academy education.
Financial aid grants are need-based and vary in range depending upon each family’s financial resources. Lake Forest Academy’s financial aid funds are allocated according to financial need while keeping a balance across grades and gender. We also offer a select number of Head Master Scholarships to recognize a student's academic accomplishments in Middle School. These range from $7,000-$10,000 and they do not require an additional application. Lake Forest Academy does not award athletic scholarships or any other non-need based extracurricular scholarships.
The Financial Aid Deadline is January 15, 2020. Please note that financial aid is extremely limited after this date and will be distributed based on available funding.
We will communicate decisions about financial aid at the same time admission decisions are rendered.
We use School and Student Services (SSS) to process our financial aid applications. Based on the financial information you provide, SSS provides an estimated amount your family should be able to contribute to educational expenses. This helps our school make fair and objective financial aid decisions.
Day Student: $45,950
Boarding Student: $61,500
International students pay an additional fee of $2,250.
*These amounts include tuition, room & board, and fees. Textbooks and Student Health Insurance are additional.
- Complete the application here.
- Click on the prompt to begin the financial aid application (also known as the Parents’ Financial Statement or PFS). You only need to complete one PFS even if you have several children applying to our school.
- You will need to create a username and password that will allow you to return to your PFS at a later date before submitting it.
- You will be given instructions about submitting additional documents. At Lake Forest Academy we require that you send a complete copy of your most recent 1040 tax return, including all schedules and W-2 forms directly to SSS.
- Lake Forest Academy's School Code is 4450.