Campus Master Plan
A campus master plan is intended to include all campus projects envisioned for the foreseeable future, guided by the school's mission and strategic plan. It will ensure that LFA can continue to provide the best possible educational experience for its students.
The differences between the 2004 Campus Master Plan (approved by the City of Lake Forest) and the 2016 Campus Master Plan being presented for approval are:
- removal of a proposed academic structure south of Reid Hall, adjacent to the baseball field
- conversion of two existing athletic fields from natural to synthetic turf
- addition of a scoreboard for the baseball field
- addition of lights on the northern athletic fields and tennis courts
- All other items reflect remodeling or replacing existing structures.
It's important to note that these are proposed projects and that they would not go forward without approval of school leadership and appropriate funding.