LFA provides a wide selection of summer programs each year.
There are many exciting programs offered, and you have the choice of spending the day on the LFA campus or experiencing living on campus for part of the summer while you learn and explore.
- an intensive English as a Second Language (ESL) program, with an emphasis on academic preparation.
- athletic camps (Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse) created by LFA coaches as well as partners who are leaders in their sport.
- Dance Camp and Rock & Roll Music Camp
- Panther Camp - a day Camp for elementary and preschool children
Lake Forest Academy is a special place.
- Meet students from around the world.
- Enjoy a beautiful 160 acre campus on the former J. Ogden Armour Estate.
- LFA is a safe, secure setting near Lake Michigan and is located only 30 miles from downtown Chicago, and 20 miles from O'Hare International Airport.
Lake Forest Academy has offered a comprehensive summer program in English, Math and Fine Arts for the past 37 years. The 2017 program runs for five weeks beginning on July 17 and ending on August 18, and is for secondary school students between the ages of 13-18. There are approximately 130 boys and girls in the program.